Crowfall offers an entirely optional VIP membership as monthly subscription that adds conveniences like
- Being able to train two class skills, two race skills and two professions at any time (instead of just one each),
- Priority access to all game servers,
- VIP frame/badge on the forums,
- Discounted prices on any EK purchases,
- Additional character slots,
- 30-day timebank instead of a 24h one,
- Other, but not game balance-affecting benefits.
The VIP membership will cost around $15 per month.
Does VIP status give in-game advantages?
- VIP accounts offer more variety by allowing one more class skill trees to be trained. This means that VIP members have the same power in that path as any non-VIP member because only one skill in a specific class skill tree can be trained at the same time (See Gallery). VIP members do not get a direct advantage, but they do have the benefits of having more variety in the classes they can play utilize.
- Vip doesn't give any benefits in training general skills.
- Only EK related things (Player Housing) and Cosmetics can be bought the store that can also be built for free via in-game resources. Equipment and other gameplay related items won't be sold in the store.