Release date 2017-09-21
- Players can no longer capture forts solo.
- Banetree colliders should no longer be disabled when they die, so you can no longer walk through them.
- Added more toast events to the area claiming functionality.
- More movement improvements with original groundedcheck sequence have been added.
- Fixed teleport gates and beachhead gate destruction.
- Updating the siege UI box to be shown for the current parcel rather than based on distance.
- Refactoring the siege/capturing window in the combat HUD.
- Adding more monsters and higher ranks to Tyranny.
- Fixed an issue where resetting defaults on compound preferences objects did not apply or retrieve the correct defaults.
- Interacting at the edge of the teleport range should work more often now.
- Basic Runetools Crafting Recipes display names have been fixed.
- Hooked up UI for the fade-in/-out parcel name notification.
- Interacting with a quartermaster weapon rack should now open the inventory window.
- Updating the loot chest for trade. food, and hide chests that were temporarily changed for POI resources. Now that the reagent chests are spawning properly we set these chests back to their original values.
- If you log out while waiting for release, you should now log back in waiting for release.
- Hunger Shard dropping from cats that didn’t have a weapon additive stat has been fixed. It should now provide a “Perception” stat increase.
- Reinitializing the reticle's animator when it is re-enabled after being disabled by deed placement mode.
Disciplines and Powers:
- Introduction of "Endless Hanging Effects": Endless effects are any hanging effects with a (non-stat-modded) duration < 0 or > 1 day. Endless effects will apply and if they do not have a tick count, will not set a coop task for expiration. They rely on other systems to remove them (for example, effects in passives will be removed when the passive is deactivated).
- Corrected issue with Glass Cannon damage bonus not granting the correct amount.
- Added status icon to Crazy Pills passive.
- Added new icon for Myrmidon Gore buff.
- A balance pass is still in the works for hippos. Current feeder requirements may change.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- After looting a boar the skinnable/harvestable body sinks into the ground.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples have been reported. To fix this issue exit to lobby and return to the campaign.
- Net Pull, Chain Pull, and Tornado powers are buggy.
- Divine Light may cause post processing visual issues.
- Destruction of buildings may also cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- Bard Song of Speed cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Song of Speed remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode, then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- AI may be difficult to loot/skin due to a smaller loot radius.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug - a weird state in which the Ranger animation appears to get stuck in LMB animation.
- Pressing alt while the trade window is open permanently hides the trade window.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Map : Zooming In With Mouse Wheel Does Not Change The Slider.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.
- Test patch client doesn’t close itself after the game is exited.