This page has been purged and will be deleted in 14 days
release date: 2017-09-14
- Hellcats will be added to the next campaign in Tyranny. They will not be present during this current campaign.
- Players can now name their parcels in their own EK.
- Players should no longer be teleported away from a parcel that is Neutral when they log in.
Disciplines and Powers:
- Shield Breaker Discipline Dispel ability damage is now applied last. This prevents the ability's damage from dropping your target's shield before the Knockdown applies, preventing the Knockdown from happening.
- Added SingleHitsTarget flag to root ability node to prevent cases of double hitting.
- A balance pass is still in the works for hippos. Current feeder requirements may change.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- After looting a boar the skinnable/harvestable body sinks into the ground.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples have been reported. To fix this issue exit to lobby and return to the campaign.
- Net Pull, Chain Pull, and Tornado powers are buggy.
- Divine Light may cause post processing visual issues.
- Destruction of buildings may also cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- Bard Song of Speed cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Song of Speed remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode, then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- AI may be difficult to loot/skin due to a smaller loot radius.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug.
- Pressing alt while the trade window is open permanently hides the trade window.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Map : Zooming In With Mouse Wheel Does Not Change The Slider.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.
- Test patch client doesn’t close itself after the game is exited.