Campaigns and Siege:
- A few more trade chests have been added to POI locations.
- Bringing the server down during a siege should now function properly and not break the siege flow.
- First draft of re-hooking up the siege objective health bars in the HUD.
- A bug that was causing the Tree of Life to be immune to damage has been fixed.
- Catapults should no longer float once a player enters it.
- Fixed a bug in the initialization from persistence of the hippos that prevented them from spawning their output object.
- Fixed a bug in the spawner system that prevented siege spawns from registering themselves with their correct spawner when loading from persistence.
- Fixed a bug where additional banewood trees would not show up in the health bars UI and would also not show up after loading from persistence.
- Fixed a bug where the siege initialization phase would happen a second time when loading the siege from persistence.
- Catapults spawned before the campaign was reset should correctly load back in on the attacker faction.
- Fixed issue causing some wall barriers to be destroyed on first hit.
- Added basic combat weapon racks to all Beachheads. - There is a known issue with the granted amount of arrows being only 1.
- Several more adjustments have been made to player movement including a fix that adjusts player jumping.
- Several fixes have been added to increase server performance.
- Fixed misspelling of “Currently Online” in the Campaign/EK window.
- Fix issues with pip gains not showing up correctly on While You Were Away window.
- Upped the count on Import/Export amounts for Spirit Banks.
Disciplines and Powers:
- Chain Heal now heals properly, has been updated to a range of 100 and removed the damage flag.
- Made a fix that was causing Essence Burn to trigger on other players.
- Switching trays for the druid should no longer affect her soft target powers when changing back to the healing tray.
- A balance pass is still in the works for hippos. Current feeder requirements may change.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- Players have reported being moved/teleported to their temples even though they're not on a fort/keep parcel on logging back in.
- After looting a boar the skinnable/harvestable body sinks into the ground.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples have been reported. To fix this issue exit to lobby and return to the campaign.
- Net Pull, Chain Pull, and Tornado powers are buggy.
- Divine Light may cause post processing visual issues.
- Destruction of buildings may also cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- Bard Song of Speed cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Song of Speed remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode, then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- AI may be difficult to loot/skin due to a smaller loot radius.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug.
- Pressing alt while the trade window is open permanently hides the trade window.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Map : Zooming In With Mouse Wheel Does Not Change The Slider.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.
- Test patch client doesn’t close itself after the game is exited.