Release date: 09-08-2017
Campaigns and Siege:
Added a new Hunger Shard that has no weapon additive stats for feeding Banewood Trees.
Upped the spawn rate of hunger shards in POI chests.
Adjusted the size of the Banewood sapling.
Fixing backwards ramp pieces in the beachhead.
Fixed castle gatehouse s08v01 and construction stages to line up correctly on grid.
Removed the camera zoom while harvesting.
Client should now be properly locked down while "drinking the poison" to change archetypes so that they can't move around or dodge, causing problems with the UI.
When a respawning-contents chest spawns nothing, it should auto-restart the respawn timer.
WhileYouWereAway window now should only pop up after the lobby appears. If skills are not populating the window will close itself.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/ or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples have been reported. To fix this issue exit to lobby and return to the campaign.
- Net and Chain Pull powers are buggy.
- Divine Light may cause post processing visual issues.
- Destruction of buildings may also cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- Bard Song of Speed cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Song of Speed remains at combat buffa mounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode, then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- AI may be difficult to loot/skin due to a smaller loot radius.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Map : Zooming In With Mouse Wheel Does Not Change The Slider.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.
- Test patch client doesn’t close itself after the game is exited.