Release date: 2017-08-18
This is a first run of a larger scale map. Some dips in framerate have been noted in internal playtests (between 15-25 fps in some places). We are currently investigating this and looking into it.
To report any issues, bugs, or feedback you have for this playtest session, please go HERE.
When reporting issues please try to be as detailed as possible (i.e. Campaign World, or Eternal Kingdom, Character Class, what power/status effect was active, etc).
- POI’s now respawn materials correctly. They respawn 2 - 4 materials each time.
- Hippos now take one timber, boulder, and ingot material from the POI’s in order to advance to the next stage.
- Removed the import/export on the banks.
- Added banks to the forts and keeps.
- Destruction with basic attacks are now working again.
- Toast messages should now appear below the tug-a-war UI instead of the center of the screen.
- Fort hippos have been adjusted to free up room around the ladders.
- Improved reliability of fort gate teleporters.
- [MAP] Temporarily disabled the player map for the upcoming Tyranny playtest and temporarily disabled map access via its UI button.
- Overhead UI elements on players have been reduced in size
- Fixed deeds displaying the “Building placement too far underground” on flat terrain error.
- Not being able to use F to harvest after death has been fixed.
- Fixed gear loss. Players now lose 10% of the max durability of an item on respawn.
- Players should now be able to remap the middle mouse button.
- Some deeds were not able to be transferred from the spirit bank to inventory. Those deeds have been fixed and are able to be imported correctly.
- Group UI has been moved up to allow more space in order to keep it from overlapping with the chat window.
- Group channels now reconnect automatically after losing connection.
- Patcher height has been adjusted to 450px to account for various screen resolutions.
Combat and Powers
- Skill tree ui should now display the correct amount of time when training a skill.
- Ranger disengage now includes a root.
- Gaia’s Wail has had its description updated. Spark bounces around to multiple enemies if Gaia’s Wail buff is on the player.
- Health meters on targeted players should show the proper color now (enemy = red, ally = blue, teammate = green, barrier = white)
- Map is currently disabled for Tyranny map.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/ or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples.
- Net and Chain Pull powers are buggy.
- Divine Light may cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- Bard Song of Speed cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Song of Speed remains at combat buffa mounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode, then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.
- Destroying an object doesn’t give the player the option to say no.