Release Date: 2017-08-11
This is a first run of a larger scale map. Some dips in framerate have been noted in internal playtests (between 15-25 fps in some places). We are currently investigating this and looking into it.
To report any issues, bugs, or feedback you have for this playtest session, please go HERE.
When reporting issues please try to be as detailed as possible (i.e. Campaign World, or Eternal Kingdom, Character Class, what power/status effect was active, etc).
- Added named resources to Tyranny map.
- Updated keep parcel to remove floating banners and torches.
- Fixed water collision in Beachhead parcels.
- [MAP] Temporarily disabled the player map for the upcoming Tyranny playtest and temporarily disabled map access via its UI button.
- Moving the thrones up slightly to hopefully stop embeds in the floor.
- Fixed display error on runestone durability.
- Item decay by percent should now be correctly determining the amount to decay as a percentage of the max durability, not the current.
- Doobers should now always correctly have their "glow" indicating what quality they are.
- Fixed so trade session is closed completely when you go back to mouse mode. This means if you press ALT during a trade session the trade will cancel and items should be returned to you.
Combat and Powers
- "On Death" immediate decay has been temporarily deactivated. Using the "RETRIEVE BODY" option causes your equipment to decay by 10%.
- Fixed issue where crow release UI wasnt displaying F prompt properly.
- Some players have reported an issue with harvesting after death. Changing vessels and/or logging out/returning to lobby appears to fix the issue.
- Straight Gatehouse 8x1 is missing its floor.
- Map is currently disabled for Tyranny map.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Durability in crafted items is not properly carrying up the crafting chain.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
Combat and Powers
- Net and Chain Pull powers are still slightly buggy and are currently under investigation.
- Friar passive - impoverised blessing buff - resource restore ticks put you in combat mode for druid life tray only.
- Divine Light may cause Post Processing visual issues.
- Hellcats Missing Running Animation after Leap.
- Bard Speed Song cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Speed Song remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this one).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Buildings in EKs cannot be placed at this time due to a collision issue.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Blue Crow Effect Persisting After Reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin, this will fix your chat state.
- Character Carousel has been disabled from the front end menu for now.
- UI bug: Sometimes when a player logs in the Chicken Ticker (Hunger Meter) below the health bar appears incorrectly.