- Continuing to update and iterate on new Siege Info Box including:
- The new siege UI for the small box for sieges in nearby parcels.
- If you are near multiple sieges, the closest one uses the "maximized" siege UI, the others stack below it using the "minimized" version
- Both max and min version need to show the health indicators of the tree, the name of the parcel, the teams involved, the countdown timer remaining
- Collision updates made to Tree of Life and Banetree objects to help prevent players from getting stuck.
- Fort claim notification toast should trigger when a new faction starts taking points away from the old faction
- The fort claim/siege UI should no longer show for beachhead parcels.
- Updated siege description for Tyranny.
- Added grassland parcels around mountain parcels to help prevent players from getting stuck.
- Fixes to hippo teleports have been added.
- Training Dummies adjustments
- Removed a bulk of training dummies from Beachheads. There are now 3 friendly and 3 enemy per beachhead.
- Training dummies can no longer be moved via powers like Chain Pull.
- Updated armor stats on training dummies to show correct damage taken.
- Training dummies no longer creepily follow the player. They now remain stationary and do not rotate.
- Fixed an issue that was causing duplications with overflow items.
- Fix for player getting stuck on falling-to-sliding transition
Disciplines and Powers:
- Duelist being hit while burrowed should now correctly remove him from the burrow state.
- A balance pass is still in the works for hippos. Current feeder requirements may change.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- After looting a boar the skinnable/harvestable body sinks into the ground.
- Keeps have trees and rocks spawning in them.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower in this version.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples have been reported. To fix this issue exit to lobby and return to the campaign.
- Net Pull, Chain Pull, and Tornado powers are buggy.
- Divine Light may cause post processing visual issues.
- Destruction of buildings may also cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- Bard Song of Speed cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Song of Speed remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode, then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this).
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- AI may be difficult to loot/skin due to a smaller loot radius.
- Some players have reported issues with Druid Blink (teleport) not correctly moving the player in the desired position.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Non-Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons are present. These issues have been fixed in a future release (5.3) and will no longer be an issue.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug - a weird state in which the Ranger animation appears to get stuck in LMB animation.
- Pressing alt while the trade window is open permanently hides the trade window.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Map : Zooming In With Mouse Wheel Does Not Change The Slider.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.
- Test patch client doesn’t close itself after the game is exited.