This page has been purged and will be deleted in 14 days
Release date: 2017-06-09
- Add a PrespawnCheck to validate player spawn position isn't underground or intersecting terrain.
- Rebuilt Great Weapon Hilt recipe to make sure it can be crafted.
- Removing extra line of durability experimentation for bow limb stave recipe.
- Updated list of equippable classes for Field Surgeon crafting test recipe.
- Reorganized the Blacksmithing Weapon Components Menu so it’s a bit easier to navigate.
- Master of Shields: Shield Glare Combo #2 should now blind targets.
- Shieldbreaker: Dispel now works to remove barriers.
- Illusionist: Updated Glamour Weapon durations and cooldowns to match standard buff durations and cooldowns. Adjustments made to tooltip to reflect these changes.
- Increased base Hitpoints by 75% to offset the lack of advanced armor and issue with constitution not properly incrementing pools.
- Taste for Blood will no longer trigger from harvesting.
- Decreased the cost of Bloodied Swipe from 17 to 16 and Gore from 34 to 23.
- Increased mana cost of Fireball abilities.
- Durability in crafted items is not properly carrying up the crafting chain.
- Non Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Bard Speed Song cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Speed Song remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this one).
- Vessel inventory objects can not be used at a Temple.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power adjustments have been made but updates to tooltips are still in process. Text descriptions may not completely coincide with their current functionality.
- Character Carousel has been disabled from the front end menu for now.
- Sizing and rotation on harvesting tools during harvesting animations are incorrect.
- UI bug: Sometimes when a player logs in the Chicken Ticker (Hunger Meter) below the health bar appears incorrectly.
- Power Cost Multiplier issues with dual wield weapons may still be occurring. Currently investigating and working on improvements.
- Final Power Cost Multiplier is not properly calculating gains from skill trees.