Release date: 2017-05-26
ATTENTION ATI/RADEON USERS, PLEASE READ!
Another fix has been implemented to address the ATI/Radeon crashing on load problem. This issue may still not be completely fixed. If you are running into this problem, please send your crash files, client logs, and DXDiag to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A /debug command has been enabled in the Chat Panel to help further isolate the issue. If you are still crashing and would like to turn off specific settings.
- Use this debug ability to turn off particular settings such as "sky", "fx", "trails", and "deferred" like so: /debug sky off or /debug fx off
- You can use 'false' or 'no' or '0' instead of 'off' if you prefer. and '/debug sky' will tell you the current setting.
- In this build we have disabled some performance features that may be causing the ATI card crashes (specifically: GPU skinning, batching, and graphics jobs).
- General fix to how Retaliate combos work. The prompt should correctly show the retaliate power you have equipped.
- Auto-equipping gear during the “Retrieving Body” Resurrection process should now correctly re-apply equipment based tags.
- Updates have been made to 2 Handed Weapons to now have similar Power Cost Multiplier outcomes to 1 Handed Weapons.
- Discipline Runes can now be transferred from the Spirit Bank back to Player Inventory (YAY!).
- Made a change so now the power tray mapping resets when creating a new vessel of the same archetype.
- Troubadour Songs: Dirge, Lament, and Requiem now place a buff icon on caster so they know the song is still active.
- Restructured the Troubadour songs so the buff icon is placed on me even if I didn't hit any targets.
- Dryad healing orb Essence refund now only happens while you're actively in the healing tray.
- Fixed the issue of Blood Pact not displaying a buff.
- Added a Resource cost to all Dryad abilities.
- Made a pass at a lot of powers to now include a resource cost.
- Added power cooldown and power cooldown long/short to many abilities that had been stomped.
- Piercing Arrows: Fixed the issue of the Ranger's Piercing Arrow no longer applying the bleed or damage on the 3rd LMB.
- Adjusted the execute range for Slashing arrows to be under 35% to match the other execute effects.
- Durability in crafted items is not properly carrying up the crafting chain.
- Non Ranger classes lack bow animations. All bow related disciplines will remain inactive until they do.
- Bard Speed Song cancels when entering combat.
- Bard Speed Song remains at combat buff amounts if the buff was placed on you and you were in combat mode then went into non combat movement speed (waiting on race/class split to fix this one).
- Vessel inventory objects can not be used at a Temple.
- Settings Menu appearing outside of the window area. The window can be closed in game by pressing F12, no need to close the client and relaunch.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Power adjustments have been made but updates to tooltips are still in process. Text descriptions may not completely coincide with their current functionality.