- More server tweaks and optimizations.
- Even more client tweaks to improve framerate. (should see less hitching)
- Stage 3 combo prompts should now appear more reliably
- Trim pieces on Walls should now explode gloriously
- Tweaks to wall performance
- Updated Icons on Catapult Powers
- Mk2 Catapult should no longer be able to move in Siege Mode
- Players should no longer start with the Hunger screen effect on their screens
- Archer’s stake now pulses a snare effect to all enemies in the radius
- Absolution should now be able to hit Banewood Trees / Tree of Life
- Whirlwind shouldn’t be any more cases of this power rooting the player in place
- Cancel Whirlwind shouldn’t errantly root the Champion in place either
- Bellow of Triumph now has an 8 second cooldown
- Bellow of Triumph now heals for more
- Reduced Rage cost on entire No Quarter Chain
Armor mitigation bonuses and penalties have been replaced by adjustments to player hitpoints. These new base hitpoint totals are below:
- The in-combat movement penalty has been reduced from 30% to 20%.
- A portion of the damage penalty paid for certain archetypes have been moved into the Plate and Chain armor types. Knight and Legionnaire now suffer a 10% damage penalty (instead of 30%), while other archetypes suffer no damage penalty.
- Set Bonuses: All armor types offer one or more bonus effects when four of the same type of armor is equipped. See below for specifics for each type of armor.
- Plate: Plate is now effective versus all types of damage but it suffers penalties to movement speed and damage. While wearing a full suit of plate armor your damage is reduced by 20%, your movement speed is reduced by 10% (meaning your in combat movement speed is identical to what it was pre-patch) but you also gain an additional 5% additional protection versus all types of damage.
- Chain: Chain is now mostly effective versus physical damage types but is weak or vulnerable to elemental and organic damage types. While wearing a full set you suffer a small 5% movement penalty and 10% damage reduction.
- Leather: Leather is now most effective versus elemental and organic damage types but is weak or vulnerable to physical types. While wearing a full suit of Leather armor you gain a significant bonus to stamina regeneration and a reduction to the cost of Sprinting.
These effects will most likely be tied to skills in the future. Not all Archetypes or Armor types are ready yet, we are just experimenting.
- Champion: While wearing full Plate armor, the activation time for Hateful regeneration when under 50% health is decreased.
- Champion: While wearing full Leather armor, Ultimate Warrior increases critical chance by 15% per activation.
- Legionnaire: While wearing full Plate armor, Eternal Rage increases Attack and Support power by 150.
- Legionnaire: While wearing full Leather armor, recover 25 Stamina when REAR KICK becomes available.
- Confessor: While wearing full Plate armor, Fervor does not reduce your armor and knocks down enemies in an area around you.
- Confessor: While wearing full Leather armor, Righteousness procs increase critical chance by 5% for 30 seconds up to a maximum of 50%