- Players now must select the game mode they are queuing for before pressing join match. Based on pledge levels, various game modes will be available.
- Increasing default weapon damage until we can track down ranged weapon equipping issues.
- Absolution / Condemnation now have increasing damage for every Sin stack above 1.
- Fire Tornadoes should now no longer destroy themselves after one hit, apply velocities correctly, and testing out a 3rd tornado in the mix.
- Stun from pursuit can now be prevented by blocking.
- Whirling Leap now should now pull targets inward correctly.
- After consuming all charges of a Discipline buff, players now have a personal cooldown before it can be applied again.
- Scatter Horde and Rear Kick should move targets correctly.
- Explosive traps should now properly launch players into the air.