This page has been purged and will be deleted in 14 days
- The Ranger archetype is already playable (with a complete set of powers, skill tree and equipment).
- Hide Power is not ready for prime-time and is disabled (expect soon)
- We addressed some of the more egregious mobility issues with our melee characters (Knight and Champion). We still have work to do here -- but this is a step in the right direction and a reminder of our commitment to continue to polish combat until it shines!
- We made a bunch of changes to the UI. Some of this was just polish, some of it is experimental (meaning that we'll want to hear your feedback) and some of it was necessary to incorporate new elements for Siege Perilous, namely the ammo counter and siege engineer UI elements. (We'll talk more about these changes in our next update.)
- Data on Powers in powers UI is much clearer.
- Basic attacks deal less damage.
- Tell Attacks (red flashes) deal more damage.
- Stuns and Knockdowns should once again function on NPCs.
- Power Trays can be swapped via pressing T key if an Archetype has multiples.
- Re-balanced all Player Powers damage amounts.
- All left click attacks deal much more damage.
- Should be less cases of executing a right click power and not moving.
- Normalized Maximum Health for all Archetypes.
- Archetype Roles now have stat modifications to all Armor Mitigations and Bonus Damage.
- Tank: +20 % All mitigations -30 % Bonus Damage.
- DPS: -20 % All mitigations +0 % Bonus Damage.
- Support: -10% All mitigations -30% Bonus Damage.
- Specialist: 0% All mitigations -20% Bonus Damage.
- Weapons now have an efficiency stat, this stat is a multiplier on resource cost of powers.
- Weapon efficiency increases as item quality increases.
- Players gain reductions to this stat via skills in skilltreees. (still playing on amounts)
- Added infinite test case Arrows in Hunger Dome / Siege Perilous. (they will not exist in future)
- Max block length doubled.
- Can move while blocking
- You should use block it's really good!
- Increased healing on Rallying Cry.
- Removed powers 4 and 5 on left click attacks.
- Increased damage range on weapons.
- Reduced max base Projectile distance to 30m.
- Condemnation now deals scaling increased damage based on Sin stacks. (max 5)
- Righteousness now restores more mana.
- Better server memory management
- More netcode tweaking (which should improve performance)
- Replication service (makes moving 1's and 0's around easier)
- An "interest server" (so your client only gets the data of nearby players/NPCs and not the whole zone; which also means less network traffic overall)
- Archetype animation LoD's (FPS optimization)
- Archetype texture atlasing (FPS optimization)