Crowfall Patchnotes 0.1.1F3.3
- New Keep (enjoy!)
- Back doors invisibly blocked
- Hellcats have some new AI issues
- Champion Rend power modified
- New logging added
- Other miscellaneous fixes
- NPC's don't shoot (effectively) through walls
- Less "standing" dead NPC's
- Team Crests display correctly
- Enemy Unit Frame does not always update health value
- F to interact always up
- Looting requires moving first
- UI: be more clear about ALT moves you out of mouse mode back into
- Fix up In-World UI Elements
- Default graphics should be High, default mouse sensivity should be 2
- Improvement: Various performance optimizations.
- Improvement: AI behavior updates have been re-worked in order to eliminate many unintended pathing issues.
- Fixed: Jump will no longer incorrectly place the character into permanent strafe.
- Fixed: Campﬁre's will no longer damage NPC's.
- Fixed: Hellfire Blast now correctly applies its vertical velocity.
- Balance: Condemnation's cooldown increased to 30 seconds (up from 10).
- Fixed: Flames of Truth no longer does a single point of damage on application.
- Fixed: Leap Smash cast on enemy's within one meter will no longer cause an instantaneous death.
- Fixed: Block once again works as intended. Previously, occasional hits were not being mitigated correctly.
- Champion Regeneration now triggers after not taking damage for 3 seconds while under 50% health.
- Champion Strength of the mountain's duration has increased to 8 seconds (up from 6). Note: This ability is currently missing its visual FX.
- Performance improvements to User Interface.
- Enhancements to Monster AI behavior.
- Reduced the chance of an early tether.
- Fixes to various connection issues.
- Fall damage enabled.
- Fixed an issue where under certain circumstances audio would stop playing.