- Building previews will no longer include effects or lighting (the placeable manor had a number of torches that still showed up in the preview version).
- Placing a building now puts you in a state where you can choose a new deed to place or move to go back into your character.
- Eternal Kingdoms (You can only see this option with proper access)
- Eternal Kingdoms now require that all placed parcels are contiguous (touching) when editing a Kingdom.
- Fixed bug that would cause a parcel dragged in from the parcel bar (after the user had panned the grid) to appear offset (even out of the grid) from the mouse.
- Fixed issue preventing users from dragging parcels into certain portions of the grid.
- Parcel selection highlight has been redone. Selected parcels now have bright white walls surrounding their perimeter. This is much more readable than the old surface-level selection highlight was.
- Fixed an issue that allowed crow form to move away from the spawn Temple. Crows should now be bound to the temple area only.
- Fixed a few cooldown bugs that were preventing use of another power of similar structure.
- Items purchased from the store should now have the tags No Trade and No Drop.
- Fix for capping child stats when using powers.
- Fixed an issue with child stats not updating properly when parent has non-zero starting value.
- Implemented a 10 minute death passive to NPCs as a failsafe against their disappearances. This should help with NPC pathing.
- Changed drop amounts of leather and food in the Trade Chest - Animal Hide and Food loot treasure tables.
- Hunger shards no longer alter the quality of an item when used in crafting advanced weapons.
- Zoom has been fixed for harvesting- when initial harvesting starts the camera zooms in and once harvesting is complete or the object is completely destroyed the camera should zoom out.
- Reduced the amount of critical hit amount per tree category type down a little bit in most cases. The exception being Confessor and Arcane which got reduced a lot since they were giving +100% and +65% respectively. Reduced the base critical hit amount from 150 to 120.
- Added Resolve bonuses that got accidentally turned into penalties and then removed, back into archetype Retaliates.
- Retaliate - Retaliate will properly stomp top level Crowd Control effects.
- Net Pull - Net Pull now requires Cast Net to hit in order for it to cause damage or do the pull.
- Ranger Bow Shot - Fixed an issue with zoom not working properly for powers, like Bow Shot, that have a zoom option.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some inventory items to display their string ID rather than the string name. This was seen with all wood types and a few other items.
- Updates currently being made to Tooltips and user interface are in progress!
- Adjustments made to the chat window: You can now chat in cursor mode and keep text while switching tabs.
- Durability in crafted items is not properly carrying up the crafting chain.
- Vessel inventory objects can not be used at a Temple.
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 8.35 second mark on the server.