The first phase of Eternal Kingdoms technology and world object placement is coming online!
Please be on the lookout for any new problems as we just upgraded to Unity 5.5.2.
See web update for the details: https://crowfall.com/en/news/testing-news-unity-update/
If something does not work the first try, try it again....
If you'd like to report bugs or have any feedback from this weekend's playtest please post them here:
Personal EK’s should be available for Pre-Alpha 1-2! Please refer to Eternal Kingdom notes below for more info.
Builder World is not open this weekend!
The /ekinvite command will work for Pre-Alpha 1-2 inviting people outside of their groups into their Kingdoms.
- Fixed the footprint check on the server for building placement. A bug was causing the slope check to fail on the server when it shouldn't.
- Localized UI for building placement.
- Now buildings cannot be placed on top of players.
- Movement in BP mode now follows the terrain so that you can't clip into mountains or hills.
- Buildings will no longer have grass/etc clipping through the floor.
- The "Press G to Loot" prompt for placeable buildings will no longer appear for a targeted building if you are standing on top of it.
- Fixed bug that was allowing socketed sockets to be visible or socketed sockets to not be set as invisible.
- Fixed bug where placing a building would cause your character to execute a left mouse button attack.
- Fixed issue where parcel boundary indicators would not turn red if you were trying to place a building in a parcel that had no tokens of the correct type left.
Eternal Kingdoms (You can only see this option with proper access: Pre-Alpha 1)
- To access your Kingdom select the “Load Kingdom” button in the game lobby.
- Made it so only the Eternal Kingdom owner can place buildings in an EK.
- You can access the Edit Kingdom Menu in the Escape Menu options.
- Added /ekinvite /eklist and /ekremove slash commands.
- Eks are now all private and only the owner or those added using /ekinvite are allowed to enter the kingdom. Only campaigns and subscribed, running kingdoms should appear in the scenario list in the lobby.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a parcel dragged in from the parcel bar (after the user had panned the grid) to appear offset (even out of the grid) from the mouse.
- Updated EK UI to remove trash can icon
- Fixed an issue where disconnecting while loading may not transition back to the lobby.
- Fix for power tray icons not showing on login to a world or for first archetype.
- Fix for drag swapping items in Spirit Bank.
- Should be able to split items in Spirit Bank.
- Fixed an issue causing combo chains to break with E line combos.
- New subcategory for Siege Warfare recipes under the Woodworking section of recipe book.
- Changed crafting and harvesting potion durations from 10 minutes to 12 minutes.
- Crafted items now have a 50 character limit on custom names
- Reworked Animal Harvesting skill line in the Harvesting tree to be more generic. (this should complete the conversion of the harvesting/excavation skill trees)
- Moved Big Cat harvesting skills to animal familiarity tree.
- COMING SOON: Enforcing limits on both client and server for number of skills training at once.
- Limits are:
- 1 generic skill.
- 1 archetype skill, unless you have a VIP entitlement, in which case the limit goes to 3.
- Archetype passives have had their status icons updated.
- Trailblazer movement speed can now be modified by stat increases.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some powers to deal double damage.
- Shield Bash - Can now critical hit.
- Shield Bash - now causes -2 Dodge on target hit instead of modifying the cost of Dodge on target hit.
- Duelist should be rendering correctly again.
- Pistol Shot - Fixed a bug that affected Rapid Fire cooldown.
- Forest Whispers - New archetype passive which can be loaded out. (press K to open powers UI)
- Strength of the Legion - New archetype passive which can be loaded out. (press K to open powers UI)
- Legionnaire - Equestrian now Grants a Reduction to Dodge Regen Tick Rate. (no more infinite dodge)
- Disengage - Fixed a bug that was causing Disengage not to swap the tray to Ranged Mode.
- Faith - New archetype passive which can be loaded out. (press K to open powers UI)
- Tweaks to the display of Dodge Pips on the Right Click Power button.
- New UI elements are being added to the skill trees, they are non functional at this time. (don’t be alarmed)
- The character paperdoll sheet has seen a large rework to account for the dynamic adding and removing of equipment slots coming with the discipline system. Ensure all previous functionality still works.
- Updates to Myrmidon Vessel Creation
- Durability in crafted items is not properly carrying up the crafting chain.
- Vessel inventory objects can not be used at a Temple.
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 8.35 second mark on the server.
- Blocking and walking backwards with good framerate does not allow the player to move at all.
- The camera behaves a little wonky going in and out of combat.