- We are trying to overload the server tonight and find some of the bigger cracks. Please harvest, craft, engage in combat, and see what happens!
- Camps of Risen are now appearing in the land. (see if they have necromancy additive loot on them)
- Zombie Guts as a food ingredient should drop from zombies now. (use survivalist cooking in case you get in a pinch)
- Can now search for players by user name using lowercase.
- Character names in all cases should now reflect the Account name.
- Chat client can leave & join different campaigns.
- Players should be less likely to get stuck on rocks.
- Initial data for Grave Digging might be appearing in various places. (None of it works yet!)
- Inventory tool slot 4 is now a generic slow and can accept both Knives and Grave Shovel Runestones.
- Fixed a bug where Additives weren’t adding their stats to the crafted item.
- If a consumable can be slotted in the crafting window when you right-click, it should slot it instead of eating it. (no more eating your apples when you want to use them for ambrosia)
- Necromancy should have all their recipes implemented.
- Necromancy additives added to the game.
- Default item stack size is 1. (no more 0’s!)
- New inventory item icons.
- Items in chest should show correct quality color.
- New icons and colors for Exploration Basics skill tree.
- Equipped items should properly cause stats linked to that skill to increase or decrease properly.
- Necromancy skill tree is now active, to unlock Necromancy Basics skill in Crafting Basics skilltree.
- Players now have relevant stats for necromancy as well as grave digging.
- Found another layer of bugs related to the optimizations made to proc conditions. (this was breaking most combat powers in spectacular ways)
- Players can no longer benefit from multiple Campfires stacked ontop of each other. (1 per customer)
- Knight Pursuit Cooldown set back to 15 secs. (this happens too often, a developer will set a cooldown low for testing purposes and check it in with the cooldown they were using to test)
- When the player logs out the client should no longer slide on the client.
- Ranger - Powers should execute properly now. (if they don't please report what weapons were equipped and what tray you were in) (this was for players who couldn't execute ANY power)
- Fixing tiny tooltips on certain hud UI’s, they are now proper scale but can still be offset awkwardly.
- Icons bigger than 1x1 can only be dragged and tooltipped on the top most 1x1 portion of the icon.
- Looted items do not auto stack into an existing stack when looting.
- Crafted items will sometimes fail inventory transfer and never show up when the Take button is pressed. (We are tracking logs to try and figure this one out)
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 15.35 second mark on the server.
- Charge powers that are client immediate will travel the full length of their animation regardless of player removing input. (Knight Pursuit)