- New Campaign world maps!
- We are trying to get as close as possible to the Campaign to Eternal Kingdom game loop, it is not all there yet. (we know this) Some big tech pieces are missing and actively in development!
- Previous Campaigns have concluded! (as there is no import/export tech yet, all items on characters have been consumed by the Hunger)
- As part of this test phase we have brought up 4 new maps generated from the new parcel tool, to simulate 3 new campaigns starting and 1 world designated as a “Public” Eternal Kingdom.
- The Account Bank is not implemented in so import/export between the worlds is not functional. (coming soon!)
- Sorrow - US East, rank1 resources and all current NPC’s available.
- Misery - US West, rank1 resources and all current NPC’s available.
- Mourning - EU, rank1 resources and all current NPC’s available.
- Sanctuary - Eternal Kingdom, rank0 resources and limited NPC’s available.
- Sorrow, Misery, Mourning are Full PvP, and Sanctuary is PvE only.
- Fix for npc's sometimes getting stuck when landing.
- Fix for npc root motion interrupt on collision.
- Fix for NPC's clogging each other's paths: add get shortcut path that bypasses nav mesh vertices at path start, add IsStoppedForTime AI condition to let npc give up on current path when blocked.
- Undid an accidental chat disable.
- Chat defaults to auto-scroll mode.
- Even if you have no friends or no one on ignore, you should now get connected to a chat server.
- Survivalist Campfires should no longer allow stamina regeneration while harvesting.
- Resource Doobers that fall through the terrain should no longer exist forever. (they were piling up and consuming precious server memory)
- Fixed issues with Grind Resource recipe not producing a result.
- Recipes that required 2 factory identical components (all paired/great weapons) have been reduced to require 1 component until we have factories.
- Removed singular Vessel recipe, added a recipe for each Archetype in order to custom tailor resource requirements better.
- Optimized tooltip memory allocations.
- Removed negative damage bonus from Basic Armor.
- Advanced armor (plate, mail, leather) all have built in positive 10% Damage bonus.
- Initial submit of Exploration skill tree.
- Exploration skill trees all mainly require the first skill in Exploration basics trained. This also means existing skills already trained in deeper trees will be unavailable until the pre-req is met. (This shouldn’t happen in the future since all new accounts will start with the pre-reqs will be in place, this is what happens when you put the rules in after building content!)
- Updated Skill Icon placement in Exploration Basics and Combat Principles skill trees to make the trees fit on 1 screen.
- Fixed visual issue in Knight Skill Tree where 2 skills looked like they had no prereqs.
- It is no longer possible to get 1300% damage bonus stat from the armor skill trees. (those darn decimal places!)
- Players must have correct primary / secondary weapon equipped to use certain tray powers. (If the equip requirements are not met, the power is greyed out)
- Reparented sword bone to spine1 to lock down the rapier. (it was floating off into space)
- Confessor and Duelist Unarmed attacks looked too cool, made them 66% less cool. (they are default attacks after all) (we saved the anims for later Discipline usage)
- Fix cases where channeled powers and projectiles wouldn't hold onto their delivery mechanism data properly.
- Fix proc events for tags an onhit. (This was breaking many, many combat powers)
- Reduced the amount of "on death" item decay to 10%. Reduced "magic taxi" decay to 25%. (this should make all gear last longer, taxi’s aren’t coming until BW 2.0)
- Myrmidon Bloodied Swipe - Fixed weird teleporting issue by setting power to client immediate.
- Consolidated Myrmidon animator data layer.
- Confessor - Corrected an issue with Forced Confession pulling the wrong stat data for its stun duration. (no more 20 second stuns!)
- Knight - Correcting a number of powers which had 0 weapon contribution affecting: Leap Smash, Onslaught 2a, Onslaught3, ShieldLunge, ShieldSlam, ShieldSpin and ShieldSpin2.
- Champion, Druid, Knight and Ranger should all have unarmed sound FX.
- Druid -The damage caused by Druid RMB (Spark) attacks are no longer penalized due to AOE potential, and now use a full damage scalar. However, hitting more than one target now drains additional Essence.
- Icons bigger than 1x1 can only be dragged and tooltipped on the top most 1x1 portion of the icon.
- Looted items do not auto stack into an existing stack when looting.
- Crafted items will sometimes fail inventory transfer and never show up when the Take button is pressed. (We are tracking logs to try and figure this one out)
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 15.35 second mark on the server.
- Charge powers that are client immediate will travel the full length of their animation regardless of player removing input. (Knight Pursuit)