- If the plug is pulled on internet or client crashes be aware your avatar remains in the world for 30 seconds. (You can still be killed and looted during this time)
- We are in the middle of defaulting every Archetype to start with no weapons and have a basic unarmed combat combo set. Some of the Archetypes are not complete!!! (Ranger, Druid, Confessor, Duelist).(We found that players just weren’t making acquiring a weapon a priority because it looked like they had a weapon equipped because of the default weapon built into the model. This meant they were doing considerably less damage than they should have been)
- Players must have correct weapons equipped to use all tray powers. (Until then the powers tray is greyed out, some of these will change to requiring other pieces of equipment in the next update)
- Fixed some server hang cases.
- Updated the Grounded Check on server and client with an additional test to handle the special case of narrow ravines. (should no longer get stuck in them)
- Knotwood, cobblestone, copper all always produce at least 1 resource on node destruction with base level of plentiful harvest.
- Knotwood and cobblestone no longer have globally linked spawn timers. (Trees and rocks should spawn much more reliably)
- Only allowing force exiting combat if you're in the combat state (no need to force exit if you're not in combat) (This should prevent the Duelist from getting stuck in perma combat mode)
- NPC’s can get stuck in trees while loitering.
- Unarmed has many issues! We have fixes for many of them not in this build!
- Looted items do not auto stack into an existing stack when looting.
- Crafted items will sometimes fail inventory transfer and never show up when the Take button is pressed. (We are tracking logs to try and figure this one out)
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 15.35 second mark on the server.
- Charge powers that are client immediate will travel the full length of their animation regardless of player removing input. (Knight Pursuit)