The team is pushing for our next major milestone for Big World, as such the majority of our recent changes are in that build. In light of that we only have a few fixes making it to live this weekend.
- Fixed crafting dupe bug caused by re-selecting the same recipe.
- Update to HUD elements for ultrawide free aspect support.
- Icons bigger than 1x1 can only be dragged and tooltipped on the top most 1x1 portion of the icon.
- Looted items do not auto stack into an existing stack when looting.
- Crafted items will sometimes fail inventory transfer and never show up when the Take button is pressed.
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 15.35 second mark on the server.
- Charge powers that are client immediate will travel the full length of their animation regardless of player removing input. (Knight Pursuit)