- In early January, we will be changing some of the underlying technology to facilitate Vessel testing. These changes will necessitate a wipe of inventory items and equipment across all worlds. In light that timing, we are electing NOT to do an item wipe for this test.
- Please report any bugs that you find (or have found) that result in the excess or erroneous creation of items / resources and feel free to use 'ill-gotten gains' to help us test the bounds of the crafting system.
- As always, thanks for your patience and your assistance in helping us to make Crowfall as great as it can b!
- Fixed issue that permitted changing quantity of stack created during crafting.
- Server optimizations.
- Increased metrics around server subsystem performance.
- Icons bigger than 1x1 can only be dragged and tooltipped on the top most 1x1 portion of the icon.
- Looted items do not auto stack into an existing stack when looting.
- Crafted items will sometimes fail inventory transfer and never show up when the Take button is pressed. (We are tracking logs to try and figure this one out)
- Myrmidon Berserk UI widget timer on the client can be incorrect by +/- a few seconds, however should the Berserker Crash will always happen at the 15.35 second mark on the server.
- Charge powers that are client immediate will travel the full length of their animation regardless of player removing input. (Knight Pursuit)