- Big World is here! Gameplay has completely changed! Everything has changed! In fact this is mainly tech testing, don’t get too wound up about balance at this point!
- The lobby should no longer be unnaturally dark.
- Chat should now scroll.
- Chat should no longer repeat multiple lines.
- Potential fix for the on respawn invulnerability state the character could get in.
- Increased the number of cells in Big World. (The world is 50% bigger)
- PoI structures are starting to appear in the map.
- Gold nodes critical hits now produce gold instead of silver.
- Hitting a node that is above your runetool level (ie copper runetool on gold) should produce a sound indicating that you are not damaging the node and just eating away runetool durability.
- Item is about to break and item has broke message toasts should no longer display as string names.
- More turbulence on tree damage state leaves.
- Adding little branches to harvesting tree effects.
- Druid power Nature’s Avatar no longer increases damage vs harvesting nodes.
- Should no longer be able to clip the stamina reduction timer when harvesting unless you are will for the harvest to take 3x the time.
- Beneficial Harvest should now function on all node types.
- Added many more crafting icons.
- Updated default crafting icon.
- Druid staff and Confessor book recipes have 1 less crafting stage to be more inline statwise with the other weapon types.
- Added player % chance of success on the assembly screen.
- Recipes can now require specific proximity to locations. (such as cooking near a campfire)
- Added Survivalist campfire recipe. This recipe produces various campfires based on resources used.
- Added Survivalist cooking recipe. This recipe produces various campfires based on resources used. (use food ingredients from trees)
- Pine nuts and Wood Grubs are no longer edible straight off the trees.
- Failure to Combine in Assembly stage should trigger a different UI screen.
- Assembly minimum failure chance is now per-recipe instead of a global constant. (Generally the more stages required for a recipe the lower the lower the minimum failure rate. Ie weapons are 2% vs metal bars 5%)
- Adjusted coefficients for all armor and weapon recipes, tuned the scalars for all stats.
- Tuned stats and coefficients for min/max weapon damage subcomponents.
- First pass on crafting armor mitigations.
- Added some explicit controls to crafting timers and claiming the item so that you shouldn't get into a bad state anymore.
- Pressing T should no longer open crafting and should now ONLY change power trays.
- Fixed characters sometimes turning invisible. The show/hide should only be applied once per frame instead of possible multiple times.
- Removed Hunger Dome death pillar.
- Root motion Bumpers are re-enabled. (Should make it easier to not squirt past an opponent with a root motion attack)
- Toned down the purple on Druid's damage tray shader. (she was sent to the juicing room)
- Duelist,Ranger, Druid, Knight eyes should no longer look odd.
- How jumping mechanically functions has been rewritten, please look for bugs and oddities.
- Healing Potion is now increases out of combat health regeneration which restores 10,000 health over 60 seconds.
- Powers can now require a specific weapon to be equipped to use. In our first test case, the Duelist requires a Pistol to use Pistol attacks.
- Powers should be appropriately greyed out in the powers tray if you lack the required weapon.
- Duelist no longer starts with a default pistol.
- Duelist is now an unstoppable murder machine with split body-esque capabilities.
- Knight restored to split body-esque capabilities.
- Both Champion Leaps and Myrmidon Dodge require grounded.
- AI should properly reset home after being drug too far away from home point. (should)
- Character unitframes and nameplates may be missing
- New character jumping tech is partially implemented, it will feel off.
- Named tree resources are not in Big World yet (oak, birch, spruce, ash, yew)
- Some named stone nodes are missing collision and are unharvestable.
- Muskhogs are not attacking back