- Food and Hunger system is now in! see 6/23 web update
- Improved many aspects of wall destruction.
- Respawn only allows nearest graveyard selection so we can use in EK/Campaign worlds.
- Added Group Leadership skill Tree as a child of Vessels skill Tree. (read the tooltips!)
- New generic self cast, self channel animations for all archetypes to use with Discipline Powers.
- Retuned on-hit resource regen values for Confessor, Knight, Legionnaire and Champion to match the timing of animation changes over the last few weeks.
- Barrier Damage no longer rolls over the full value of the attack that broke the Barrier. (thanks for the videos showing it happening with block!)
- Combos now die when you swap trays. (this should fix some of the druid shenanigans and essence burn happening in death tray)
- Knight Proficiency: Increased Physical mitigation stats
- Shield Expertise: Decreased Crushing damage bonus slightly
- Combat Tactics: Reduced Minimum and Maximum damage bonus slightly
- Armory: Increased Physical mitigation stats
- Knight Mastery: Increased Physical mitigation stats
- Tempered Rage: Now also increases Maximum Rage
- Military Medicine: Now increases Support Power
- Salve: Now increases Support Power
- Gallop: New also increases Support Power and properly increases your Sprint speed
- Emergency Rations: New also increases Support Power
- Glory: New also increases Support Power and increases your Healing bonus by 10% when your Health drops under 20%.
- Inspiration: Now increases the effectiveness of your Resource Recovery Powers.
- Absolution stacks of 4 and 5 now deal fire damage instead of bleed damage. (this means they can be blocked)
Confessor Armor Enchants:
- Plate Expertise: Now also adds additional Health
- Scale Expertise: Now also adds additional Health
- Leather Expertise: Now also adds additional Health
- Vendetta: Increased Critical Hit Damage
- Lawful: Lawful now increases the number of ticks for channeled powers such as Condemnation and Fervor
- Good Speed: Now also adds Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage
- Longevity: Now also adds Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage
- Erudite: Now also adds Health and Critical Hit Chance
- Tithe: Now also adds Health
- Persecution: Now also adds Health
- Champion Proficiency: Significantly increased attack power, lowered Physical Mitigations slightly
- Champion Mastery: Significantly increased attack power
- Cunning: Increased Weapon Damage Min and Max
- Tempered Rage: Also increases Weapon Damage Minimum
- Cruel Intentions: Also increases Weapon Damage Maximum
- New UI widget to display essence, animates when you go into essence burn.
- Improved Faerie Fire FX, 3rd Orb cast FX, tray swap FX,
- Death animation tweaked so staff turns into Death Orb.
- Highly Charged is now Earthen Nature and increases all Organic resistances
- Druid Proficiency: Increased Attack Power and Support Power
- Druid Mastery: Increased Attack Power and Support Power
- Two Handed Staff Expertise: Increased Weapon Damage Min and Max
- Nature Lore: Increased Healing Bonus and Support Power
- Path of Life: Increased Support Power
- Badger Spirit: Increased Essence Max
- Armory: Increased Physical Resistance slightly
- Bear Spirit: Increased Health
- Favorite Enemy: Beasts: Also adds Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage
- Military Training: Also adds Health and Critical Hit Chance