- If someone removes an inventory item (chest or corpse) while you are dragging it, the icon should clean up so it doesn't remain stuck to your screen.
- Grouping Commands are now a thing! (commands are disabled in SP or HD but we needed it for other zones)
- You should notice a special UI widget under the Groupleaders unitframe.
- All members of the same group should have an additional UI element behind their Nameplate shields. (more prominent in SP)
- Added Skill Icons to Vessel Skill Tree.
- Tuning on Jump animations and Lands.
- Block animation happens as instantly as possible. (we still have work to do on how the stats apply, but that will come later)
- Block should no longer stop animating in laggy situations.
- Added a new non combat fidget.
- Fixed issue where Champion couldn’t move after starting Whirling Pain.
- Polished multiple FX.
- Nature's Grace, Natural Bond, Contain Essence and Empower no longer generate essence.
- Essence Scram now heals group members and yourself while in the healing tray.
- Healing Rain is now a quick field that delivers its healing over a number of ticks, allowing targets to be partially healed if they enter or leave the field early.
- Lightning Burst, Lightning Strike and Aurora Emitter are now wide ray casts. (you should be able to aim up or down with them now)(testing to see if we like this)
- Ironwood Body, Nature’s Avatar Target, Death Tray, and Essence Burn now use shaders to indicate state.
- Now we have a Death Tray shader, removed the growth state from the Death Tray.
- Nature's Avatar no longer generates Essence unless you hit a target.
- Will-o-Wisp sounds should play properly.
- Nature's Avatar can now chain to 1 additional target if the player is an ArchDruid. (it's pretty cool if you can do this)
- Reduced the cost and damage output for the following Druid abilities to reflect current (faster) animation timing: Bark Skin, Contain Essence, Empower, Healing Rain, Natural Bond, Nature's Grace, Will O' Wisps, Blight, Shroud of Darkness, Wicked Winds.
- Increased the cost of Nature's Avatar to reflect current animation timing.
- Corrected an issue causing Bark Skin, Healing Rain and Will O' Wisps to generate too much Essence.
- Adjusted the DM timing for Healing Rain, Leaching Seed and Blight, so the Essence generation happens at the same time as the business end of game effects happen.